top of page
Jennie Anstey, D.O.
Osteopathy, Aquatic Bodywork, Workshops
Plan for your appointment:
1) Drink lots of water a few days before your session, and find the right amount of hydration following the treatment as well.
2) Plan to wear or bring comfortable undergarmets for the session. Bra and underwear is ideal or some people prefer to wear shorts. Even if you come in for a pain in your left finger, I'll probably end up at your toes at some point too. Remember this is a global treatment of the whole body. For aquatic sessions you need to wear a bathing suit, and bring a towel, robe, toiletries and will have a private changing room where you can leave your things and shower afterwards. Further information will be included in your confirmation e-mail.
3) I do not keep digital files, so before your session print and fill out the appropiate document here to bring with you to your appointment:
Adult Intake Form or Pediatric Intake Form
4) There is 24 hour cancellation policy of 100% of the fee for the session. Online and E-mail bookings help me to keep track of the time we have agreed upon. Should you need to change or cancel your appointment with more than 24 hours notice, it will be my pleasure to find another time. If you need to cancel your appointment, you are responsible to do so via the confirmation e-mail sent to you when you booked the time. There is a link there to cancel or reschedule the time.
5) The address and information will be sent you with the confirmation e-mail and reminders. The main locations are also on the address tab of my website.
6) The fee is payable at the beginning of the session by cash or cheque, however if you are paying by e-transfer, please send the payment before your session. I issue insurance receipts with AQO and SoCaTO.
For more information on osteopathy you can click on these association links, as well as locate other osteopaths in your area. I will add more links in my resource page soon.
bottom of page